The Essence of Ballet 8 by Ingrid Bugge - An interpretation of The Royal Danish Ballet.
Ingrid Bugge is a Danish photographer and culture producer, and is based on Refshaleøen in Copenhagen. She has worked with photography as reportage and fine art in both Copenhagen and Toronto. What especially characterizes her works the latest couple of years is sensuality, passion and the naked human.
Ingrid Bugge har worked as leading editor and producer for a series of national and international cross media productions.
- Quality: 170 g semimat
- Print Type: UV - 6 color CMYK
- Cleaning: Yes, with damp cloth
Technical Facts for the Glass print
· Iron-free glass with polished edges
· Print type is UV – 6 coloured CMYK
· Sunlight resistant which means it never fades!
· Can be cleaned with a damp cloth